A EU Twinning project between the German Federal Office of Administration and the State Commission for Prevention of Corruption
Welcome to the website of the Twinning Project between the State Commission for Prevention of Corruption (SCPC) and the German Federal Office of Administration (BVA).
The two-year Twinning Project started in the beginning of July 2014 with the purpose to attain efficient enforcement of the anticorruption policy and to further promote good governance and rule of law in the country.
To that end, the project is particularly focusing on the following eight areas:
- Improving the anti-corruption legal and institutional framework
- Improving the system of management of conflict of interests
- Building capacity of institutions on prevention and repression, Financing political parties and electoral campaigns, prosecution and trial cases of corruption and management of confiscated property
- Developing Legal institutional framework and IT system for collection and processing of corruption prevention and repression statistics
- Raising Awareness on Anti-Corruption
- Establishing consistent track record on asset declarations and statements of interests
- Improving the monitoring and auditing of financing of political parties and electoral campaigns
- Establishing effective management of confiscated property
The Twinning project is financed by the European Union under the Instrument for Pre-Accession (IPA 2010) in amount of € 1.42 million.
A part of our commitment to keep information about our work easily accessible, we intend to provide regular updates on the implementation of this project.